Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun Outside

My daughters Annabelle and Scarlett had some fresh air fun Friday play time today.


That was unfortunately until it started raining - wow the disappointment on their faces as I bundled them inside, I think they were quite fascinated with the drops of rain coming down. When your a baby everything is wonderful and new.


My babies play with toys and crawl around the grass exploring their surroundings it gives them the air, exercise and stimulates their mind through exploration.


This doesn't just apply to babies all children can gain these benefits - so we will be posting on activities to get children outside and enjoying what the outdoors has to offer in the very near future.


In the mean time I thought I would share some photo's of the fun.


Happy Play Times :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment