Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Like a Teddy Bear

As I had some rare time to watch trashy TV the other night when my girls were in bed I saw a fun little ditty on Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood being done on the children by Patsy which I had forgotten about but remembered loving as a child.


It was "Round & Round the Garden (on their hand) like a teddy bear, 1 step, 2 step (as you go up the arm) tickle you under there (under the armpit) I tried this on my children the next morning to squeals of delight & laughter.


It was a nice moment and laughing is so important as it helps you to bond with your child and in turn gives them confidence, a sense of security and contentment. So take the opportunity to laugh and play whenever you can. 


And this game is great for a little change time interaction.


Happy Play Times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment